Gothic Celebration Snaggs


Hello all i had a play with my Scrap kit Gothic Celebration and is is the Tag I Have Made Using My Gothic Celebration This kit is for all your Gothic Celebration needs this is a Gothic themed kit with a slight twist,
In blacks whites and purples with hints of red,its fun and romantic yet has a Gothic feel to it.with a fire place and gorgeous candles,hearts and flowers Im sure you will enjoy this scrap kit.Personal use only.60 Elements,8 Papers and 8 frames all saved in high quality.tagger size.
Found in the following stores
My tag
Kit Preview 

please respect my work,do not claim as your own,you are not allowed to alter them in any way. Please leave some love if you snag.








1 comment:

  1. Thank u so much for sharing snagged a few, God bless n Happy New Year hun

    ReplyDelete