Lily's world timeline

Hello to all,hope you are all doing great and enjoying my blog.
I have been playing with one of my scrap kit's again.....
I decided to have a play with own PTU scrap kit
"Lily's World",
I ended up making a Timeline Banner that I rather like,
I have made some matching Freebie snags for you all to enjoy too.
First before the snags a little information about the kit used;
Lily's world is a scrap kit inspired by a friends little girl who simply loves purple and dreams of travelling to a far away magical world full of purple,purple fairy's to purple flowers and toys and of course some ballet accessories that all little girls love.Come and visit Lily's world I'm sure there is an adventure waiting for you. this kit is for personal use only and is all in 300 dpi
In stores now at;
FTU(Free To Use) Tag Extras.
For personal use only.
Please do not alter these in any way at all.
NO adding name(s) to it either,
To be used as is.
Click on the image to see it full size
and save to your files.
Please leave me some "love" by
leaving a comment and/or reaction.
Thank you and enjoy xx





No comments:

Post a Comment